Tuesday 6 November 2012

Getting there is half the fun

-->
Oct 31

Leaving Toronto under a haze of codeine – would not recommend flying to the other side of the planet with bronchitis.
I’m sure my uncontrolled coughing was slightly disconcerting to my fellow travelers; being not able to rest or sleep also meant that the business class seat that I had taken so long to save for on points was wasted on me.  However at least when I felt nauseous I was able to lie in the foetal position.
Taking my antibiotics, I rued the timing of this illness – I haven’t been sick in a long time. 
The purser was extremely nice to me – he kept coming and checking on me, bringing me fluids, asking me if I was OK.  Go Air Canada.
Boooo freaking hooooo I hear you say – poor me!!  Yes I know –I’m very lucky to be able to be going on this trip.

*Cough*

1 comment:

  1. yeas, boo effing hoo lol

    didja take advantage of the sneak a snack ?

    ReplyDelete